panic: lockmgr: pid -2, exclusive lock holder 5 unlocking

Syncing disks... Timedout SCB handled by another timeout
Timedout handled by another timeout

That is what I get when doing a 'du -k' on an NFS mount from a remote
machine.. THe machine I am speaking of is the actual nfs server, i'm using
freebsd's default nfsd/mountd flags as specified by rc.conf.. However,
when I do lets say, a du -k on the mounted volume, I get that panic.. If
this is a known bug or if anyone knows how to fix this, get back to me
asap..

Thanks in advance,
Jason DiCioccio