On Mon, 25 Mar 2013, Erich Dollansky wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:21:05 +0700
Erich Dollansky <er...@alogt.com> wrote:

As you can see, I took the adaptor connected to ugne0.3 out. In
addition, the keyboard ukbd0 was disconnected too. When I put the
adaptor back in, the keyboard comes back too. As you can imagine, it
is a bit hard to unplug the built-in keyboard on a notebook.

the situation changes when I do not use X and KMS. I can do with the
Logitech adaptor what I want but the keyboard stays connected. The
moment I start X, it is back to the behaviour from above.

Can you use, or are you using, moused?  Tell X to use sysmouse.

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "auto"