Hello,

I have r235646 in three laptops at home running without any problem, one
is the master site where an USB key was produced to install all others;
as I said all three fine;

today I installed a 4th one and I'm facing frequent PANIC's all of the
same type:

panic: pmap_promote_pde: page table page is out of range
couid = 0
KDB: enter: panic
[ thread pid 1397 tid 100119 ]
Stopped at kdb_enter+0x3a: movl   $0, kdb_why
db>

which makes it impossible to install the packages on it (xorg, ... etc.
all compiled on my "master site";

what can I do? The only diff between the computers real difference
between the computers is that this 4th one has 2 CPU...

Thanks

        matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: g...@unixarea.de     |  - Never being an iSlave
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments, no HTML/RTF in
E-mail
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards