On 6/11/2013 12:17 PM, Slawa Olhovchenkov wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:52:59AM -0500, Bryan Drewery wrote:

>>> And for graphics/evince don't recorded dependencies from
>>> archivers/unzip (as RUN_DEPENDS in Makefile).
>>
>> This is possibly expected because unzip is in base. The archivers/unzip
>> package is not installed. The port is not depending on
>> LOCALBAES/bin/unzip so it doesn't pull in the archivers/unzip port, it
>> just uses the base version.
>>
>> It's not a pkg problem.
>
> Whose problem is it? Where addressed PR?
> In ports Makefile for graphics/evince
>
> .if ${PORT_OPTIONS:MCOMICS}
> RUN_DEPENDS+=           unzip:${PORTSDIR}/archivers/unzip
> CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --enable-comics
> GCONF_SCHEMAS+=         evince-thumbnailer-comics.schemas
> PLIST_SUB+=             COMICS=""
> .else
> CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --disable-comics
> PLIST_SUB+=             COMICS="@comment "
> .endif
>
> poudriere check dependencies changing by comparing 'make
> run-depends-list' and recorded dependices from existing package. In
> run-depends-list archivers/unzip prsent, in package -- absent.
> As result on every run 'poudriere bulk' package graphics/evince
> removed ("new dependency: archivers/unzip") and rebuilding. And
> depended from evince packages too.

This is a known poudriere bug. Documented in the 3.0 release notes:

>   - Add CHECK_CHANGED_DEPS (default yes) to automatically detect
>     direct dependency changes and rebuild packages if needed. This
>     allow automatically detecting default postgresql/mysql/perl
>     changes requiring rebuild of ports. Note this has a bug with
>     ports that depend on libraries that are in base, but have a
>     port fallback. This will be addressed in 3.1.

> This is problem of evince port or port infrastructure?

It's a evince port problem, or not. Up to maintainer to decide if it
really needs archives/unzip port, or not. Apparently it does not need
it, or should be changed to LOCALBASE/bin/unzip or USE_ZIP or removed.

--
Regards,
Bryan Drewery