On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:21:33PM +0700, Alexey Dokuchaev wrote:
> I've been trying to install fresh -CURRENT (in VirtualBox/i386), and since
> recent snapshots did not work for me, had to do this by first installing
> from 9.1-release .iso.  After "svn co .../head /usr/src" and standard make
> world/kernel/mergemaster procedure (w/out any custom settings in make.conf
> or src.conf), I apparently keep getting screwed up system [...]

It's getting strange: colleague at $work convinced me to try VMware Player,
and I reluctantly agreed...  Well, with that thing I managed to install
Marchish -CURRENT snapshot, successfully rebuild the world, and now building
my ports...  So I'm puzzled: is it my hands, broken 9.1 -> 10.0 upgrade, or
some VirtualBox vs. VMplayer issue?..

./danfe