This was an obvious error by me - I forgot to register zfs_ioc_jail and
zfs_ioc_unjail using the new functions.
Amazing noone noticed this by now until it got merged down to stable/8.

In addition, I see no need to log these operations to the zpool history
as they cause no on-disk changes, so I have disabled logging for these
calls.
Please test the patch from current in r252380.

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=252380

--
Martin Matuska
FreeBSD committer