On 2013-Jul-25 10:39:17 +0200, Baptiste Daroussin <b...@freebsd.org> wrote:
>After some investigation we discover that blacklisting openjdk6 allows the
>building process to go to completion again.
>It seems to happen only on head amd64, so far we think it is only
>happening when jdk is built with clang.

This mail arrives at an opportune time.  I've just discovered that if
I build openjdk6 with clang (on head/amd64), the resultant jdk SEGV's
if I again try to build openjdk6.  If I build it with "USE_GCC=any"
then the problem goes away.

>I have no time, neither skill to investigate that,

I don't have the time to investigate further but forcing the use of gcc
instead of clang is at least a workaround.

--
Peter Jeremy