On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Eric D. Futch wrote:
> Ok.. I figured I'd take this on on my way to getting more comfy with
> FreeBSD.  Check out my patch and let me know how far I've gone off the
> deep end :)
>
> http://quake.nyct.net/~efutch/FreeBSD/if_vx_pci.c.patch
>
> Unfortunately I do not have the acutal card to test this patch.  It did
> survive a buildkernel, so I'm just assuming that I'm not that far off.

I've actually ignored the 'vx' driver since its functionality will be
folded into the 'ep' driver at some point in the future.  I'm not sure its
worth messing with it.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |