On 26.08.2013 15:43, Roger Pau Monné wrote:
On 26/08/13 15:22, Andre Oppermann wrote:
On 26.08.2013 13:02, Roger Pau Monne wrote:
r254804 and r254807 changed the types of some of the members of the
mbuf struct, and introduced some compile time errors in netback
debug messages that prevented compiling a XENHVM kernel.

Thanks, I fixed the printf's with r254910 in a slightly different way just
before I saw your email.

Thanks, just saw your fix on the repos.

There's a dedicated m_print() function upcoming that can/should replace all
those hand-grown variants.

That should be helpful. I was wondering if there's a way to add the
XENHVM kernel configs to the tinderbox tester, so we can at least have a
compile test for XEN PVHVM kernels.

It is and that's where I saw it.  There's so many kernels to compile these
days to get complete code coverage.

--
Andre