----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin T. Gibbs" <gi...@freebsd.org>

I took a quick look at arc.c and see that the trim_map_free()
calls don't take into account ashift.  I don't know if that
has anything to do with your problem though.  I would expect
this would just make the trim less efficient, but I need to
dig further.

This is actually done by TRIM_ZIO_END in trim_map_free.

   Regards
   Steve

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to postmas...@multiplay.co.uk.