from Glen Barber and my previous message:
> Software crashes because of incorrect/missing character encodings are
> one symptom in particular.
> > Release engineering estimated dates ought to be updated on the website.
> Once -BETA4 is out, the remaining dates will be updated accordingly.
> I do not want to update the schedule page for the -RCs and -RELEASE
> until somewhat confident they can be met.
> > Better to wait for a solid 10.0-RELEASE than rush to a buggy release.
> > I am also concerned about the bug in re(4) driver.
> Is it fixed in head/?
re(4) driver bug seems to have not been fixed in head.
Since I last tried, there has been no further update as of about two days ago.
I use subversion built from pkgsrc on a USB-stick installation of
NetBSD-current amd64, and then check relevant dates for re(4)-related files.
NetBSD-current source tree and pkgsrc tree are in separate directories on the
FreeBSD-current amd64 partition.
Having directories /netbsd-HEAD and /pkgsrc apparently does not bother FreeBSD.
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"