At least all dot files were owned by root if I remember correctly. I think
there is a PR for this.

Johannes Lundberg

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 4:33 PM, David Chisnall <>wrote:

> On 10 Jan 2014, at 00:37, Lundberg, Johannes <
>> wrote:
> > Creating a user who is only added to one group (for example wheel) works
> > fine.
> I created a user with bsdconfig for the first time yesterday and found
> that their new home directory was owned by root.  Did you experience this,
> or is it just me?
> David

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information in this email is confidential
and intended solely for the addressee.
Disclosure, copying, distribution or any other action of use of this
email by person other than intended recipient, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in
error, please destroy the original message.