Looks great! Thanks as always for the work. I do have one question (below).

On Mar 17, 2014, at 11:21 AM, Baptiste Daroussin <b...@freebsd.org> wrote:

> - Remove support for PACKAGESITE

There are two cases where I still define PACKAGESITE in the environment,
specifically when building new jails or VM images. Can you suggest alternatives?

1. Installing/bootstrapping the latest pkg from a specific source. Often I
build in an environment that is firewalled from the Internet at large but I
have a local repo. (And it's nice to know exactly what version with which
options I'm installing.)

2. Installing a package that includes a repo file for my local custom repo.
This is a chicken-and-egg problem for which PACKAGESITE was a nice solution
since there's no risk of a stale repo file being left behind--either the
package is installed (with the correct/current repo file) or it isn't.

JN