On 3/31/14, 8:24 AM, Shawn Webb wrote:
On Mar 31, 2014 02:07 AM +0200, Oliver Pinter wrote:
On 3/22/14, Shawn Webb <latt...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey All,

First off, I hope that even as a non-committer, it's okay that I post
a call for testing. If not, please excuse my newbishness in this
process. This is my first time submitting a major patch upstream to
FreeBSD.

of course it's ok to do anything positive :-)

how do you think the rest of us got here?
I must warn you though, that if you continue to show interest and talent you will be punished
by becoming known as someone who one goes to for specific problems,
and if that doesn't prove enough to slow you down we can always doom you with a commit bit.