Hi all,

For a little while, I've had an issue with the machine that sits on the edge of
my network deciding to start avahi as soon as a network is available, meaning
that it then runs mDNS advertisements on the external interface and not the
wireless one, requiring a manual restart once the machine boots.  I'm now
seeing something similar with pf - it manages to start before the external
interface comes up and so silently ignores all of the rules for routing packets
off the network.

Do we have a mechanism for stating that certain services should not be started
until ALL of the interfaces are up, rather than just the first one?  Or even of
restarting them when a new network appears?

David