On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Kent Hauser wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been unable to get audio (mp3 & cdplay) to work on my desktop
> with a SBLive card or on my laptop (TP 600E). I would *really* like
> to have IPSec and a working audio cd player on my laptop. I this
> supposed to work, or am I swimming upstream.
>
> Thanks all.
> Kent

  Search the mailing list archives for "emu10k1" and you'll find a HOWTO
for using the (experimental) emu10k1 drivers, which provide support for
the SBLive card and others, with 4.0.

  Kelly

--
Kelly Yancey  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  Belmont, CA
System Administrator, eGroups.com                  http://www.egroups.com/