Out of curiosity I took a peek at Apple's libc and generated some diffs against
the libc in FreeBSD's 8. Most of the changes are not relevant to FreeBSD
anymore as we have grown alternative implementations for things like xlocale.
Nevertheless, there are still some small things to look at.

In the hope of avoiding surprises, and because I wanted to try out phabricator,
I have this change for review:


While the change was inspired on Apple's patch, it was cleaned up with help from Bruce Evans. I did some basic testing but it can still use some more review/testing.

freebsd-current@freebsd.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"

Reply via email to