On Mon, 18 Aug 2014, Larry Rosenman wrote:

> I got the following:
>
> borg.lerctr.org dumped core - see /var/crash/vmcore.8
>
> Mon Aug 18 07:30:42 CDT 2014
>
> FreeBSD borg.lerctr.org 11.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #63 r269784M: Sun
> Aug 10 12:33:07 CDT 2014     r...@borg.lerctr.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/VT-LER
>  amd64
>
> panic: deadlkres: possible deadlock detected for 0xfffff8002abeb000,
> blocked for 1800926 ticks
[...]
> Current language:  auto; currently minimal
> (kgdb)
>
> What info do folks need?

Most useful would be the "show alllocks" from DDB.  Getting the lock
information from kgdb is rather more annoying, though jhb has some gdb
scripts which help. (http://people.freebsd.org/~jhb/gdb/)  I guess the
'allchains' command from gdb6 is the one in question, but it's been a
while since I tried to use these scripts.

-Ben