John Baldwin wrote on 09/12/2014 23:06:
X loaded i915kms automatically and
i915 and i915kms do not get along.  i915 had already allocated the IRQ
when i915kms tried to alloc the same IRQ causing the issue.

Who is to blame? The user who tried to manually load an unsupported combination
of modules, or the system, which should have handled things gracefully (whether
by automatically unloading the first driver, or producing a soft-error upon

On a side-note, I also had a "resource_list_alloc: resource entry is busy" panic right after switching from the
10.0-supported Xorg to the "new" Xorg; I exited Xorg, enabled "FreeBSD_new_Xorg", ran "pkg
upgrade", then ran "startx", and got the panic. Surely this wasn't my fault!