On 09/17/14 09:06, Milan Obuch wrote:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 07:11:26 +0200
Hans Petter Selasky <h...@selasky.org> wrote:

On 09/16/14 22:52, Milan Obuch wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 22:35:19 +0200
Hans Petter Selasky <h...@selasky.org> wrote:

On 09/16/14 22:18, Milan Obuch wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 21:55:50 +0200
Maciej Milewski <m...@dat.pl> wrote:

On 16.09.2014 16:52, Milan Obuch wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 09:40:45 +0200
Nick Hibma <n...@van-laarhoven.org> wrote:

Hi,

Is there someone who is able to test support for the Huawei
E3272 card with CURRENT after 269584? I have not been able to
confirm that it works.

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Hi,

I did fresh svn update, rebuilt world+kernel, but it does not
work for me...

[ snip ]

Hi,

According to the modeswitch:

usbconfig -d X.Y add_quirk UQ_MSC_EJECT_HUAWEISCSI2

Then re-plug the device.

--HPS

Well, again, no change:

#usbconfig -d 1.3 add_quirk UQ_MSC_EJECT_HUAWEISCSI2
Adding quirk 'UQ_MSC_EJECT_HUAWEISCSI2' failed, continuing.

Did I do it right? Something is surely wrong. By the way, from
uname:

11.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #0 r271671M

The only modified file is modules/drm2/Makefile because for some
reason radeonkms does not currently build, so I excluded is as a
fast workaround.

Hi,

Did you kldload usb_quirk

And does:

usbconfig dump_quirk_names yield something?

--HPS

Well, I missed somehow usb_quirk module, but even with this module
loaded, no change in behavior was seen. Thanks to other suggestion I
verified solution with usb_modeswitch working, even on stock 9.2 and
10.0 systems.

Anyway, if you would like me to test something else, just drop me a
note.

Hi,

This quirk should be done by the u3g module. Can you make a patch for U3G in sys/dev/usb/serial/u3g.c ? See existing quirks. Else we'll add the one from modeswitch.

--HPS