On 9/29/2014 at 11:04 PM José Pérez Arauzo wrote:

|This encoded message has been converted to an attachment.
|Hi Mike,
|On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 16:03:44 -0400, Mike. wrote
|So that should put a time bracket on the issue,
|roughly the first half of 2014.
|can you boot 271146? Just buildkernel and installkernel. Thank

There doesn't seem to be much, if any, interest on the part of the
FreeBSD developers in fixing this recently-introduced issue with
booting up FreeBSD.

Since I experience the problem only on the one notebook of mine, I'll
just re-purpose that notebook for OpenBSD and try to find another old
notebook that works with FreeBSD.  Seems like the path of least
resistance for me....