I have created this Jenkins job:
(1) does a buildworld/buildkernel on amd64 when someone checks new
code into CURRENT
(2) Creates a bootable UFS image with makefs
(3) Boots the image under bhyve
(4) Runs these commands inside the bhyve VM:
kyua report-junit --output=test-output.xml
(5) Shuts down the bhyve VM
(6) imports test-output.xml into Jenkins.
Hopefully we will be able to run this job very frequently,
so the tests will be run every time new commits hit the tree.
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"