> On 08 Jan 2015, at 13:37 , ma...@freebsd.org wrote:
>
> On Thu, Jan 08, 2015 at 01:40:11PM +0100, Dimitry Andric wrote:

>>> Ok, this continues;  I have since seen it four more times.  Still
>>> i386.GENERIC only; none of the LINT kernels or other architectures.
>>>
>>> Can someone please investigate what triggers this?
>>
>> Looks like a stack overflow, cause unknown as of yet:
>
> I'll try to reproduce this, but perhaps try reverting r274569? r274565
> and r274564 could also potentially be the cause of this, but r274569
> would be my first guess.

It only started 2 nights ago and we are both doing daily builds.  Unlikely that
stuff from November would do it oh so suddenly.

It’s hard to exactly narrow it down as there was a lot of other breakage in the
tree but I know that r276729 finished a full universe and I hadn’t noticed the
problem before.  So I would almost assume it was something after that (but
obviously it could be a combination of things).

/bz

—
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                  Charles Haddon Spurgeon:
"Friendship is one of the sweetest joys of life.  Many might have failed
 beneath the bitterness of their trial  had they not found a friend."