On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 09:22:06PM -0800, Kevin Oberman wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where  PORTS_MODULES is documented? I don't find it in
> the Handbook. It's not in src.conf(5). I've known of it since Doug B. (I
> thing) wrote it. This is a very beneficial tool. It really needs to be well
> documented.

build(7) has it.

(I confess that I didn't recall this, nor it it just "magically occur"
to me.  Rather, brute force works again:

grep -Zwr PORTS_MODULES /usr/share/man/man*

Ugly, perhaps, but effective. :-})

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill                              da...@catwhisker.org
Those who murder in the name of God or prophet are blasphemous cowards.