* Dmitry Marakasov (amdmi3@hades.panopticon) wrote:

> Also there is a question of delete-old-dirs removing directories
> which are created by mtree run by installworld unconditionally.
> This seems to be incorrect - either directories should be installed
> conditionally or not removed by delete-old-dirs. My patch will
> address this issue as well, by not remiving unconditionally installed
> dirs.

I'd really like to hear opinions on this.

Another issue is conditional lib32 files:

.if ${MK_ATM} == no
.if ${TARGET_ARCH} == "amd64" || ${TARGET_ARCH} == "powerpc64"

I think that this may be simplified by dropping internal condition - it
won't change behavior for end-user.

Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amd...@amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amd...@jabber.ru    http://www.amdmi3.ru