On 04/21/15 12:43, Bryan Drewery wrote:
On 4/5/2015 2:10 PM, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
I don't know if someone is keeping up-to-date packages for -current
but I will hold the headers update for a while to help such cases.

We build head packages _at least_ once a week. Currently we always
update the system from head and force rebuild all packages. It would
catch your case fine and rebuild.

Excellent! I will be bringing a couple of more attributes that are useful.

FWIW, as hint for those wanting to avoid rebuilding/upgrading
packages:

"As a stop gap measure you could use run the equivalent of
  $PREFIX/libexec/gcc/i386-unknown-freebsd10.1/5.0.0/install-tools/fixinc.sh
"

Pedro.