Hi,

I'm running -CURRENT amd64

and have weird problems with keyboard in loader. Specifically, some char
keys produce numbers. For example:

boot --> b66t

The problem appears to be with the right side of the query layout.

'y' is still 'y', but 'u' becomes '4', 'i' becomes '5', etc. The same
for the second row, 'h' is still 'h', but 'j' is '1' etc.

That happens with USB keyboard only, PS/2 works as expected. I also
cannot use keyboard in serial console in boot loader, but it becomes
available when system boots.

FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT (GENERIC) #0 r282110: Mon Apr 27 20:49:15 UTC 2015

/boot/loader.conf:

boot_multicons="YES"
boot_serial="YES"
comconsole_speed="115200"
console="efi,comconsole"

Am I triggering some bug or it's some configuration problem?

Roman Bogorodskiy