> <trond.endres...@fagskolen.gjovik.no> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >=20
> > Am I the only one who fails to build recent base/head (r284673) on
> > pretty recent base/head (r284639)? This is on amd64 with ZFS and BEs.

> > CC=3Dclang
> > CXX=3Dclang++
> > CPP=3Dclang-cpp
>
> Hi Trond,
>       You need to remove these lines. They shouldn=92t have been set =
> before or after the commits from projects/bmake .
> Thanks,

In case it's of interest, I ran make world OK a few hours back with
284659 & no C directives in make.conf re compiler, (though I see
I have /etc/src.conf :
        WITHOUT_ZFS=
        NO_WERROR=
        NO_WERROR.clang=
)

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix C Sys Eng Consultant Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply after previous text, like a play - Not before, which looses context.