It looks like a race condition.  -@mkdir -p openssl is a good workaround
I guess, although it could be fine if we had a flag to mkdir(1) that
makes it just succeed when there's already a directory of the same name.

Just my 2 wons (1 KRW ~= .0084 USD as of this writing :-p),
Eugene

--
Eugene M. Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Is your music unpopular?  Make it popular; make music
which people like, or make people who like your music."