On 10/07/15 00:52, NGie Cooper wrote:
On Oct 6, 2015, at 23:58, Dimitry Andric <d...@freebsd.org> wrote:

On 07 Oct 2015, at 05:44, NGie Cooper <yaneurab...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Oct 6, 2015, at 20:28, NGie Cooper <yaneurab...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Oct 6, 2015, at 16:13, jenkins-ad...@freebsd.org wrote:

FreeBSD_HEAD-tests - Build #1540 - Unstable:

Build information: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD-tests/1540/
Full change log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD-tests/1540/changes
Full build log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD-tests/1540/console

Change summaries:

No changes

The failed test cases:
Looks like the clang upgrade broke atf/kyua package somehow:

$ pwd
/usr/tests/local
$ ./atf/atf-c++/build_test
Bus error

I’ll try building the package from ports.
Yup, works when built from scratch in ports. My guess is that lib/libc++ needs
a major version bump:

65208feb (dim      2012-06-02 11:00:48 +0000  13) SHLIB_MAJOR=  1
No, there is no intention to bump any lib versions.  That is something from the
90's. :-)
-_-..

How do you reproduce this issue?  Do you have any core dumps?
sudo bash
pkg install -y kyua
kyua test /usr/tests/local/atf/atf-c++/build_test

As far as core dumps? Yeah.. I can post one tomorrow (I’m testing out some
things right now and I’d rather not interrupt it). Key piece is that if I use
the package from pkg.FreeBSD.org it cores, but if I build it myself from ports,
everything’s fine and dandy.

My clang 3.6 installation of cmake also SIGBUS's at start after this upgrade. Recompiling it fixes the issue.
-Nathan