Le 20/10/2015 17:50, Freddie Cash a écrit :
On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 6:32 AM, Juan Ramón Molina Menor <lis...@club.fr
<mailto:lis...@club.fr>>wrote:

    Hi!

    I’m certainly doing it wrong, because CCACHE does not kick in after
    applying the patch and modifying make.conf. CCACHE stats ('ccache
    -z' followed by 'ccache -s') remain at zero during buildworld while
    they used to reflect the cache miss/hits before.

    # cat /etc/make.conf
    WITH_CCACHE_BUILD=

​You need to actually set this to a value, in order for the variable to
be defined.

WITH_CCACHE_BUILD=yes
WITH_CCACHE_BUILD=something
WITH_CCACHE_BUILD=whatever

It doesn't matter what it's set to, but it has to be set to something.​

Thanks for the tip, but I had already tried. Unfortunately there is something else which escapes me…

Best regards,
Juan