Hello.

I have my first kernel panic, probably related to pf/pflog in CURRENT:

I built kernel using this config:
https://github.com/VerKnowSys/ServeD-OS/blob/master/kernel/VERKNOWSYS-11.0
My make.conf: https://github.com/VerKnowSys/ServeD-OS/blob/master/etc/make.conf
My src.conf: https://github.com/VerKnowSys/ServeD-OS/blob/master/etc/src.conf
My loader.conf:
https://github.com/VerKnowSys/ServeD-OS/blob/master/etc/loader.conf.served
My sysctl.conf:
https://github.com/VerKnowSys/ServeD-OS/blob/master/etc/sysctl.conf.served

I’m using Vmware Fusion 7.0 pro as host.

I catched that panic on main system console (verbose boot turned on):

http://s.verknowsys.com/18bfec6f00e939e0b93952a4117fda34.png

As you see it looks related to pfsync. Hence I tried to disable pf for test,
but just after `service pf stop` more “detailed panic" happened:

http://s.verknowsys.com/a1500912956930aa9eda16383347657c.png
and with some backtrace:
http://s.verknowsys.com/9f413eec8be03faf898208ef9d2fe555.png

My build (kernel + world + HBSD patches) is here:
http://served.verknowsys.com/ServeD-OS-Base-11.0-v0.11.7-amd64.tar.xz if you
want to try to reproduce it maybe.

Panic will happen only if “pf" kernel module is loaded. Since I disabled “pf"
and “pflog", system works as expected, no panic at all.

This issue was also reported to #HardenedBSD since I’m not sure it’s related to
hardening patches or not. (It seems not related at the moment).

Thank you :) Hope this will help someone, let me know if I can help somehow
further.

--
kind regards

Daniel (dmilith) Dettlaff