On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 10:57:06PM +0100, Marius Strobl wrote:
> > I've placed a copy of a verbose dmes.boot in
> > <http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/FreeBSD/freebeast/>.
> >
> > I'm happy to test suggested changes.
> >

> *sigh* Okay, could you please test whether the attached patch restores
> WOL capability for you?

Aye; that worked for me.

I used the slice where I had tested r290566 and r290565 (most recently,
the latter), used "svn update -r290566" to update sources to r290566
first, then used "svn patch" to apply the aptch, then re-built world &
kernel & re-installed kernel & world, then rebooted, then "shutdown -p
now" to power off.

Once serial console reported:

re0: link state changed to DOWN
re0: link state changed to UP
acpi0: Powering system off

I used /usr/local/bin/wol on the machine that is supposed to wake the
build machine up, and it powered right up as it did before.

Thanks!

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill                              da...@catwhisker.org
Those who would murder in the name of God or prophet are blasphemous cowards.