FreeBSD_HEAD - Build #3595 - Fixed:

Build information:
Full change log:
Full build log:

Change summaries:

291494 by rrs:
Add support for Intel Skylake and Intel Broadwell PMC's. The Broadwell PMC's
have been
tested on the Broadwell-Xeon with a hacked up version of pmcstudy -T. I still
to circle back and add in to pmcstudy all the new tests from the Broadwell Vtune
guide (for the hacked up version I just made it so I could run the -T option).
Skylake CPU is not yet available (even though Intel is advertising it ..
imagine that).
The Skylake PMC's will need to be tested once we can get a sample skylake CPU

Sponsored by: Netflix Inc.

291493 by avos:
wpi: ignore ic_update_promisc() call when device is not running

This change will fix kernel panic with uninitialized (zeroed)
RXON structure.

Tested with Intel 3945BG, IBSS mode.

Approved by:    adrian (mentor)
Differential Revision:

291492 by mmel:
ARM: create new memory attribute for writethrough cacheable memory.
- add new TEX class for WT cacheable memory
- export new TEX class to kernel as VM_MEMATTR_WT attribute
- add new aliases VM_MEMATTR_WRITE_COMBINING and
  VM_MEMATTR_WRITE_BACK, it's used in DRM code

 Only Cortex A8 supports WT caching in HW. On rest of Cortex CPUs,
 WT requests is treated as uncacheable.

Approved by:    kib (mentor)

291491 by ngie:
Fix the build after ifconfig was converted over to lib80211 in r291470

Reported by: jenkins, O. Hartmann <>
Pointyhat to: adrian