Running the latest ports version for webcamd and cuse4bsd kmod ATM.

I haven't used it for a while and since I upgrade pkgs frequently I'm guessing
yes but, I've also updated current kernel/userland a few times for the last
time this worked and all I can remember it was at least in 2015 so its hard to
tell what caused the regression.