After running ssh-add I get

Identity added: /home/user/.ssh/id_rsa (/home/user/.ssh/id_rsa)

I excepted to see the key listed when runnign ssh-add -l  but what I see is:

`The agent has no identities.`

This is happening with both ssh-agent and using gpg-agent with ssh support
so I'm not sure if the problem is with the agent(s) or ssh-add it self.

The permissions of the id_rsa file are ok and in fact nothing was changed
in ~/.ssh.

Also this used to work just fine and gnome-keyring seems happy, I also
noticed that its not using pinentry when I use "ssh host" (when I'm
starting gpg-agent from xinit when using other DEs - lumina for example)

So I'm not sure if the issue is ssh-add it self, or the agent, the env vars
are there, particulary:

And GPG_TTY as the man page says.

FreeBSD r2d2 11.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #1 r294634

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
*Miguel Clara*
*IT - Sys Admin & Developer*