On 03/09/16 23:04, Brendan Sechter wrote:
Hello-

My kernel fails to build when I specify a default keymap.  The problem appears
exist in both atkbd(4) and ukbd(4).  My last build appears to have succeeded in
September of last year.  That may have been when I added the option.

My kernel config and the failing build output for ukbd are below.  The
VIRTUALBOX
kernel config below built without issue.

Regards,
-Brendan

Hi,

Given the heavy rework in the console area in 11-current I'm not sure if this feature works any more or if it needs to be updated. Maybe Ed Maste knows?

--HPS