> Am 24.03.2016 um 10:13 schrieb mokhi <mokh...@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi guys.
> I'm Mahdi Mokhtari (aka Mokhi between FreeBSD friends).
>
> I am working on adding Mach-O binary format to supported formats for FreeBSD.

Would that project end in having an intelligent loader that will only map the
relevant architecture to memory (i. e. I’ll have extremely fat executables
supporting any known architecture in the universe on /usr/local or even for all
files that can be shared between machines) and keep the load on memory and
network as low as possible?

Cool. I’ll buy immediately. Now if someone would add completely hassle-free
automatic cross-compilation to building I feel like Christmas came early.

(Just imagine an “one stick fits them all”-installer…)

Achim