Ian Lepore wrote on 03/25/16 11:58 PM:
On Fri, 2016-03-25 at 23:33 +0300, Ruslan Makhmatkhanov wrote:
Hello,

I have this in pciconf output:

=
none1@pci0:36:0:0:      class=0x088000 card=0x167e103c
chip=0x2392197b
rev=0x30 hdr=0x00
      vendor     = 'JMicron Technology Corp.'
      device     = 'SD/MMC Host Controller'
      class      = base peripheral

none2@pci0:36:0:3:      class=0x088000 card=0x167e103c
chip=0x2393197b
rev=0x30 hdr=0x00
      vendor     = 'JMicron Technology Corp.'
      device     = 'MS Host Controller'
      class      = base peripheral
=

And my SD-card controller is not working anymore (it worked on
-current
on the same laptop year or two ago). Do I need to load some kld to
make
it working, or support for this controllers was dropped altogether
for
some reason? I have mostly vanilla GENERIC at r296772, but it
actually
stopped to work much earlier.

Thanks.

This is probably my fault, introduced with r292180 in December, and
fixed a few days ago with r297127; sorry about that.  Updating should
get you running again.

Unfortunately you can't fix it just by pre-loading the right modules,
because part of the problem was a missing MODULE_DEPENDS() that helps
the kernel linker resolve symbols between different modules.

-- Ian

Thank you! Will try.

--
Regards,