El día Saturday, April 09, 2016 a las 02:10:04PM +0200, Wolfgang Zenker
escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I can no longer boot my Acer C720 with current; during boot I get
> a panic and the system drops into kdb, unfortunately without a
> working keyboard. What is visible on the screen looks like
> it might be a stack trace; top line starts with vpanic().
> Would transcribing the screen output be of any use?

Hi,
Maybe a photo of the screen (put it on some server, not by mail, or send
it to me directly and I put it on my server).

        matthias (long time C720 user with CURRENT)
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ g...@unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎
+49-176-38902045