In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Warner Losh writes:
: OK.  I'm trying on my bouncer box now.  It is over NFS so it is slow.
: Also it is a PPro 180, so that is slow too :-(.
:
: FreeBSD billy-club.village.org 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #33:
: Sun Apr 30 22:57:58 MDT 2000
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/imp/FreeBSD/src/sys/compile/BILLY-CLUB
: i386
:
: I'll let people know how this works out.

Got the same exact results with the PPro 180 as I did on my PIII 500.
Definitely not hardware at this point.  I think I'm safe in saying
that.

I'm going to try to upgrade my binutils by hand and see if that helps
any.

Warner