cups and foomatic seem to have had some refactoring.
 I had to delete foomatic-filters to upgrade cups-filters and then
re-install it.I then realized that hplip no longer required
foomatic-filters, so I simply deleted it. I assume that the required
filters moved from one port to the other as the printer still works fine.
(Note that this was cups-filters and not the base print/cups port.)

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 12:51 AM, Hans Petter Selasky <>