> No, I don't mean rodents who've nibbled on chocolate-covered expresso
> beans, I mean PS/2 mice which fall victim to this new problem:
>
> May 19 00:50:45 zippy /kernel: psmintr: out of sync (00c0 != 0000).
>
> I've seen it for the last few weeks and can only think that something
> must be stomping on the psm driver now (or the driver is missing
> interrupts for reasons of its own).  Anyone else seeing this?

Yep, it was related to having a newer mouse that wasn't supported quite
right under the psm code.  What I'm doing now is plugging in a different
mouse, and then switching mice *after* the probe succeeds which causes
the problem to go away.

I sent email to Kazu, but unfortunately I dropped the ball when he asked
for more feedback.

Nate

ps. It always seems to jump left and up...