I don't think its USB related either.

There seem to be something weird with my setup..
I have
in rc.conf.

And a swap partition active. After reboot when its about to save the core I
get error message
/var/crash/vmcore.0 not found

So I can't get any core dump.. Even with debug.kdb.panic=1..

Know what might be the reason?

/var is same as root partition, plenty of free space..
I do get the files
in /var/crash/

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 9:42 AM, Hans Petter Selasky <h...@selasky.org> wrote:

> On 06/02/16 17:46, Lundberg, Johannes wrote:
>> Hi
>> I have a repeatable bug. I get kernel panic when doing installworld/kernel
>> to a USB 3.0 memory on Macbook Air (USB 3.0 port I think). FreeBSD is
>> 11.0-CURRENT from Apr 27th.
>> This can be avoided by mounting synchronized (mount -o sync).
>> Is this a known problem? If not I might be able to try get a core dump and
>> investigate further.
> Can you get a backtrace of the panic w/ or w/o debug symbols?
> Possibly not USB related. Are you using fuse?
> --HPS

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information in this email is confidential
and intended solely for the addressee.
Disclosure, copying, distribution or any other action of use of this
email by person other than intended recipient, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in
error, please destroy the original message.