After clean install, I pkg install these packages:

vim, irssi, tmux, zh-auto-tw-l10n, docproj, sudo, asciidoc,
source-highlight, intel-backlight

During install process, I got "Cannot solve problem using SAT solver,
trying another plan"

Finally, I get this error message:

Then I pkg install these packages separately (pkg install half of them 2
It works without error messages.

My laptop is Macbook Pro 13 2011 early.
It also occurs on my Lenovo Thinkpad W550s.

"Life is like a snowball. The important thing is finding wet snow and a
really long hill."

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."

"The first rule of Investing is don't lose money; the second rule is don't
forget rule #1..."

"Wall Street is the only place that people ride to work in a Rolls-Royce to
get advice from those who take the subway..."

— Warren Buffett.