On 08/08/16 10:56, Glen Barber wrote:
On Mon, Aug 08, 2016 at 10:53:26AM -0700, Nathan Whitehorn wrote:

On 08/08/16 10:43, Lars Engels wrote:
On Mon, Aug 08, 2016 at 10:15:07AM -0700, Devin Teske wrote:
On Aug 8, 2016, at 8:02 AM, Lars Engels <lars.eng...@0x20.net> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 08, 2016 at 02:44:05PM +0000, Glen Barber wrote:
On Mon, Aug 08, 2016 at 10:48:30AM +0200, Lars Engels wrote:
On Sat, Aug 06, 2016 at 09:05:26PM +0000, Glen Barber wrote:
o The new system hardening options have been fixed to avoid overwriting
  other options selected during install time.
Can those options also get added to "bsdconfig"?
You would have to ask the bsdconfig maintainer(s).

Cc'ing dteske.

What aspects of bsdconfig need updating?
bsdinstall has a new "hardening" module. AFAIK bsdinstall and bsdconfig
share a lot of code, so bsdconfig should probably also offer the
"hardening" module.
The hardening module should probably just be a part of bsdconfig, actually,
and an option to open bsdconfig be an option at the end of the installer.

In order for that to be an option, I'd strongly suggest updating
bsdconfig to properly detect packages on the DVD (which it has not since
10.0-RELEASE), as it makes too many incorrect assumptions.

Glen

It's way too late for this for 11.0. I was just making a general statement. I think things are fine as they are for the upcoming release.
-Nathan