On 08/29/16 22:12, Antonio Olivares wrote:
Dear folks,

I apologize in advance if this is not in the right list, if I need to
pose this question in questions, I will do so as soon as I find out.
I am having trouble with switching apps in Lumina desktop with the
mouse, I removed moused from /etc/rc.conf because I have a usb mouse
and still lose when I switch from firefox to terminal or vice versa.

$ uname -a
FreeBSD hp 11.0-RC2 FreeBSD 11.0-RC2 #0 r304729: Wed Aug 24 06:59:03
UTC 2016     r...@releng2.nyi.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
 amd64

Is there a way to troubleshoot this?  Is there something that can fix this?

Thanks in Advance,

Hi,

Bruce Evans has fixed some issues with SC/VT mouse/keyboard stuff in 12-current. Maybe he has some ideas.

Maybe you could try to compile an 12-current kernel and boot instead of 11-stable.

I doubt it is related to umsX. Check dmesg in such case and see if there are attach/detach messages for your USB mouse, which would indicated a problem.

--HPS