On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:31:24 PM Piotr Kubaj wrote:
> No, I get only messages about allocating window.
>
> On 09/26/16 22:48, John Baldwin wrote:
> > On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:19:05 AM Piotr Kubaj wrote:
> >> I'm trying to boot the ASUS F2A85-M board with flashed Coreboot 4.4 and
> >> SeaBIOS 1.9.1 as a payload.
> >>
> >> This board works nicely with stock UEFI, it can also boot Slackware 14.2
> >> from Coreboot with SeaBIOS without any issues.
> >>
> >> But it seems to have problems with FreeBSD (I've tried 11.0-RC3 and
> >> later 12.0-CURRENT). That's why I'm posting it here, instead of Coreboot
> >> mailing lists.
> >>
> >> Booting freezes after printing:
> >> pcib1: failed to allocate initial I/O port window: 0x1000-0x1fff
> >
> > Do you get this message in a verbose dmesg with the stock UEFI?

Are you able to capture a full verbose dmesg via a serial console or the like
that would really help as it may be that we are seeing a resource conflict
with the way Coreboot sets up the PCI bridge windows and then disabling
an I/O window that happens to break something.  A verbose dmesg from the
stock UEFI would also be useful, though it is less important.

--
John Baldwin