:Here is a rather suspicious fix, I have not looked at rpc call
:use in detail:
:
:--- mount_nfs.c.orig    Sat Jun 10 11:08:19 2000
:+++ mount_nfs.c Sat Jun 10 11:09:06 2000
:@@ -784,10 +784,11 @@
:                                                warnx("%s", clnt_sperror(clp,
:                                                    "bad MNT RPC"));
:                                } else {
:-                                       auth_destroy(clp->cl_auth);
:-                                       clnt_destroy(clp);
:                                        retrycnt = 0;
:                                }
:+                               auth_destroy(clp->cl_auth);
:+                               clnt_destroy(clp);
:+                               so = RPC_ANYSOCK;

    Good catch!  This patch looks good to me, I am going to go ahead
    and commit it.

    Resetting 'so' is good code form, but I went through the rpc code
    and it wasn't an operational bug ... the rpc code can overwrite so
    in the case of a failure but only with '-1', which is RPC_ANYSOCK
    anyway.  Still, it's good not to make assumptions.

                                        -Matt