On 14 Jun, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> After taking the patches for config and booting my box reboots
> because I have:
> #allscreens_flags="-m on 80x50"
> #saver="logo"
> #font8x8="cp437-8x8"
> #font8x14="cp437-8x14"
> #font8x16="cp437-8x16"
> enabled in my rc.conf, a kernel from ~2 days ago is fine with this.

Remove allscreens_flags, the other options should work.

With allscrrens_flags it hangs while trying to switch the mode on ttyv0,
switching the mode for ttyv1 works here.

                      Loose bits sink chips.

http://www.Leidinger.net                  Alexander+Home @ Leidinger.net
  GPG fingerprint = 7423 F3E6 3A7E B334 A9CC  B10A 1F5F 130A A638 6E7E